Table of Contents
Several hotels are now accepting four-legged guests to keep up with the rising number of pet travelers. However, according toMatt Davies Harmony Communities, there are some hotels that charge an additional fee to accommodate your pet. These additional expenses add up, raising the cost of your stay and putting a strain on your budget.
There are, even so, some hotel chains that allow your four-legged companions without charge. That’s right; there are no hidden fees, deposits, or one-time payments. Consider one of these hotels when planning your next trip to save your wallet.
1. Kimpton Hotels – The Kimpton boutique hotel has a pet policy that states, “If your pet fits through the entrance, we’ll let them in!” They rank highest in terms of pet-friendliness, with a remarkable choice of hotel amenities and extras and no extra charges or deposits. There are no size or weight restrictions, and there is no limit to the number of pets permitted.
You’ll also receive plush pet beds, water bowls, food, and mats, as well as courtesy poop bags for your strolls. Pets are even allowed to join their late-night wine events. If you’re staying, make sure to ask for a list of pet-friendly diners, recreation areas, groomers, and pet boutiques in the area.
2. Red Roof Inn – The Red Roof Inn bills itself as an upscale economy hotel. They have over 600 stores in the United States, as well as places in Brazil and Japan. This chain offers comfortable beds at reasonable prices; rooms start at $49.99 per night. Moreover, every room has a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and coffee. In addition, if you stay three nights, you will receive a free night. All family pets measuring 80 pounds or less are welcome.
3. Aloft Hotels – These elegant, music-inspired boutique hotels offer a one-of-a-kind user experience by combining advanced technology and design. TiGi emoji room service and voice command room preferences are available at some Aloft locations.
Other features include free and fast Wi-Fi, pools, nightclubs, and recreation areas with pool tables. Pets weighing less than 40 pounds are welcome to stay in several areas of the hotel.
- Virgin Hotels – They may be new to the scene, but they are quickly growing. Hotel-wide recycling, green housekeeping, and green roofs are part of their responsible solution to hospitality. Pets are welcome, and there are no breed or size limits. You’ll be greeted by a white porcelain dog, treats, a bed, and a food and water dish for your canine companion, as well as a stylish Virgin bandana to wear.
- Choice Hotel – This is an excellent option. They own and operate hotels such as Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, and Econo Lodge, which have over 2,500 pet-friendly locations all over the country. Besides, they have a simple website that lists all of their pet-friendly amenities, as well as travel advice, the top dog-friendly urban areas, and a detailed pet travel list. They are one of the best choices for travel because they have so many brands, locations, and price ranges to choose from.
Now that you know all of the pet-friendly hotels that allow pets to stay for free, all you have to do is pack your bags and hit the road! Make sure to include Matt Davies Harmony Communities’ list of hotel chains in your list!